Dazzle Pearls: Motion and fire in these Freshwater Pearl and Swarovski Crystal Earrings
What we do
Almost everyone can tell the same story about Mom, or maybe Grandma - She had a few sets of pearls, but there was always one strand, one pair of earrings maybe even one entire pearl jewelry 'set' that were her "good pearls"... They weren't necessarily expensive or gaudy, but they were always the ones she wore for special occasions. The good ones.
That's what we do: we only sell the "good" pearls. Whatever style from classic to modern, from freshwater pearls to tahitian pearls, from affordable to "oh my!!" - we focus on brand-name, high-quality, genuine pearls.
We all like getting a good deal, and on those good pearls, we offer great values. But there are two parts to "great value" and price is only one of them: Quality is the other. You can certainly find cheaper pearls out there. But you can't find genuine, quality, "good" pearls for less.
And we think ALL your pearls should be 'good' pearls!
How we do it
We believe there is plenty of no-name pearl jewelry out there of unknown quality. So we work with designers and brands who stand behind what they create. We partner with them to ensure you're getting distinctive, quality pearl jewelry from a store you can trust -and- from a brand you can trust.
They design the amazing pearl jewelry, we provide the amazing customer service, convenience, return policy, etc.
Who we are
Our team has worked in the pearl & jewelry business for decades. We're also serious pearl nuts: we have A Passion for Pearls & are here for those of you who do too.
Why it matters
Genuine, high-quality pearls create jewelry that adorns like nothing else. You just can't compare them to 'dimestore' pearls: There is a glow and depth and luster to truly high grade pearls that is incomparable, they take on the warmth and tones of the person wearing them, and pulse with a 'living' gem of the sea inner light.
Where we are
Pearls.com is a U.S.A. Company, proudly based in Mechanicsburg, PA - near the world-famous Hershey Chocolate factory, and the renowned Gettysburg battlefield memorial.
If you're not happy with you're purchase, we're not happy. We offer a no-hassle return policy to ensure you are satisified. The lawyers insist we post our official Return Policy with full details. But the important part is this: We don't want unhappy customers. Period. If you're unhappy, you won't come back. You'll complain to your friends. None of us needs that! We're 100% confident in the product we sell and we'll bend over backward to make sure you are thrilled with your purchase.
Pearls.com doesn't 'make money' on shipping. For orders under $49, we charge a low flat rate to cover postage, box, packing materials, labeling, etc. For orders $49 and up standard shipping is free.
Pearls.com is led by CEO Kristian Chronister. A jewelry industry veteran, Mr. Chronister most recently served as President of Jewelry.com before joining Pearls.com in January 2014.
He believes in a hands-on stance with our customers: He regularly posts on our social media, writes for our blog and takes a weekly turn on the phones/live chat engaging directly with customers. Mr. Chronister brings a focus on making Pearls.com "the Nordstrom of Pearls" with a strong emphasis on a luxurious shopping experience, superior product from great brands, and extraordinary customer service.
You can reach us in several ways:
- Phone: toll-free at 844-PEARLSCOM (844-732-7572) - Monday-Friday 9-5 EST.
- Live-Chat: at the lower-right of your screen.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 5231 Simpson Ferry Rd, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Members of the Trade: Pearls.com is no longer part of Imperial Pearl. You can reach Imperial Pearl at http://www.imperialpearl.com or at (800) 556-7738.
Our #1 goal is to ensure you are entirely, 100% happy with your purchase.
We want you to be thrilled with your pearls, and if you're not, then call us - we'll make it right.
We offer full no-hassle refunds for 60 days after your purchase, plus we offer store credit for returns up to a full year. Yes, for an entire year, you can return your purchase and get credit toward something else.
Please contact our smilin' Customer Service team by live chat, at email@example.com, or toll-free at 844-PEARLSCOM (732-7572) to arrange your return.
Details the Lawyers Make us Include:
- Returned product must be in original condition, in the original box.
- Returns are valid for original purchaser only.
- We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee for refunds on orders over $1,000.
- Damaged in Shipment: All items are carefully inspected before shipment. Should you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately upon receipt.
- Damaged & Altered Items: Regrettably, items that have been damaged or altered after receipt (e.g. rings that have been sized), cannot be returned. You wouldn't want to buy jewelry someone else banged up or modified, right?
- Items Purchased with Store Credit: Items purchased with store credit may be only be returned within 30 days, and only for store credit.
- Other Issues: If you have any other issues, questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Refund Processing Time & Procedure
Ring sizing options differ, mostly depending on whether a ring is gold or silver.
- Because many local jewelers prefer not to size silver rings (it is quite a bit more difficult to work with than Gold), Silver rings are typically offered in a range of sizes to order. The available sizes will show up on the product page. If no size is specified, the ring comes in a standard size 7.
- Gold rings are typically offered in a standard size of 7 which can be sized to your specification. Any gold ring that does not specify an exact size, or sizes available, is a size 7.
- Because rings are no longer returnable once they are sized, our customers typically prefer to order the ring unsized, ensure it's "the one" for them, and then have it precisely sized at a local jeweler.
- EXCEPTION: Rings with stones in the 'shank'. The 'shank' is the side of the ring - the band that goes down and around your finger. Some rings that have stones set into the shank should not be sized more than 1 size up or down, and great caution must be taken even then. These rings will typically be offered in pre-set sizes even if they are gold.
The longer-drop format of these earrings allows them to move and create fire from the Swarovski Elements drops while capturing the subtle luster of the cultured freshwater pearls. Set in Sterling Silver, they're sure to please.