Dazzle Pearls: Pearl cluster earrings feature Freshwater Pearls & Swarovski Crystal in Sterling Silver
Pearls.com offers brand-name, premium-quality pearl jewelry. We believe there is plenty of no-name pearl jewelry out there of unknown quality. We prefer to work with brand partners who, along with us, stand behind what they create.
Led by a team with decades in the pearls & jewelry business, we have A Passion for Pearls & are here for those of you who do too. Genuine pearls of the highest quality create jewelry that adorns like nothing else. There is a glow and depth and luster to truly high grade pearls that is incomparable, they take on the warmth and tones of the person wearing them, and pulse with a 'living' gem of the sea inner light.
Pearls.com is a U.S.A. Company, proudly based in Mechanicsburg, PA.
If you're not happy with you're purchase, we're not happy. We offer a no-hassle return policy to ensure you are satisified. See our Return Policy for full details.
Pearls.com does not make money on shipping. For orders under $49, we charge a low flat rate to cover postage, box, packing materials, labeling, etc. For orders $49 and up standard shipping is free.
Pearls.com is led by CEO Kristian Chronister. A jewelry industry veteran, Mr. Chronister most recently served as President of Jewelry.com before joining Pearls.com in January 2014.
He believes in a hands-on stance with our customers: He regularly posts on our social media, writes for our blog and takes a weekly turn on the phones/live chat engaging directly with customers. Mr. Chronister brings a focus on making Pearls.com "the Nordstrom of Pearls" with a strong emphasis on a luxurious shopping experience, superior product from great brands, and extraordinary customer service.
You can reach us in several ways:
- Phone: toll-free at 844-PEARLSCOM (844-732-7572) - Monday-Friday 9-5 EST.
- Live-Chat: at the lower-right of your screen.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the Trade: Pearls.com is no longer part of Imperial Pearl. You can reach Imperial Pearl at http://www.imperialpearl.com or at (800) 556-7738.
Our #1 goal is to ensure you are entirely, 100% happy with your purchase.
We want you to be thrilled with your pearls, and if you're not, then call us - we'll make it right.
We offer full no-hassle refunds for 30 days after your purchase, plus we offer store credit for returns up to a full year. Yes, for an entire year, you can return your purchase and get credit toward something else.
Please contact our smilin' Customer Service team by live chat, at email@example.com, or toll-free at 844-PEARLSCOM (732-7572) to arrange your return.
Details the Lawyers Make us Include:
- Returned product must be in original condition, in the original box.
- Returns are valid for original purchaser only.
- We reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee for refunds on orders over $1,000.
- Damaged in Shipment: All items are carefully inspected before shipment. Should you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, please contact us immediately upon receipt.
- Damaged & Altered Items: Regrettably, items that have been damaged or altered after receipt (e.g. rings that have been sized), cannot be returned. You wouldn't want to buy jewelry someone else banged up or modified, right?
- Items Purchased with Store Credit: Items purchased with store credit may be only be returned within 30 days, and only for store credit.
- Other Issues: If you have any other issues, questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Refund Processing Time & Procedure
Ring sizing options differ, mostly depending on whether a ring is gold or silver.
- Because many local jewelers prefer not to size silver rings (it is quite a bit more difficult to work with than Gold), Silver rings are typically offered in a range of sizes to order. The available sizes will show up on the product page. If no size is specified, the ring comes in a standard size 7.
- Gold rings are typically offered in a standard size of 7 which can be sized to your specification. Any gold ring that does not specify an exact size, or sizes available, is a size 7.
- Because rings are no longer returnable once they are sized, our customers typically prefer to order the ring unsized, ensure it's "the one" for them, and then have it precisely sized at a local jeweler.
- EXCEPTION: Rings with stones in the 'shank'. The 'shank' is the side of the ring - the band that goes down and around your finger. Some rings that have stones set into the shank should not be sized more than 1 size up or down, and great caution must be taken even then. These rings will typically be offered in pre-set sizes even if they are gold.
A grand accompaniment to their matching charm bracelet, these earrings feature a dangling cluster of cultured freshwater pearls and Swarovski Elements crystals set in Sterling Silver. Classy yet contemporary. Pearls in the cluster range from 4-6mm.